Vaziri Law LLC represents individuals seriously injured in accidents throughout the greater Chicago area. If you or a loved one have been injured due to another party’s negligence, it is crucial to have an aggressive personal injury lawyer in your corner. When you consult with us, we will help you explore your legal options for obtaining just compensation.
Although many injury claims can be resolved through settlement negotiations with an insurance company, our trial-ready approach will allow you to achieve the best results, in or out of the courtroom. Above all, we will provide you with compassionate, efficient service and make sure your rights are protected. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation.
Premier Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer
At Vaziri Law LLC, we regularly handle all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — If you have been seriously injured due to another driver’s negligent or reckless conduct, you deserve to be compensated for the harm you have endured. Whether the at-fault driver was distracted, speeding, reckless, or driving under the influence, we have the skills to prove the other driver’s negligence and the determination to get you meaningful compensation.
- Slip and fall accidents — Under Illinois premises liability law, property owners have a responsibility to maintain their property, promptly repair defects that may result in injuries, and warn visitors or guests of any hazards. Nonetheless, slippery surfaces, broken steps, raised sidewalks, poor lighting, and other hazards frequently cause or contribute to slip and fall accidents that result in serious injuries; the elderly are especially vulnerable.
- Dog bite accidents — Unlike states that rely on a “one bite rule,” dog bite claims in Chicago are governed by the state’s strict liability law. This means that it is not necessary for the victim of a dog bite or attack to prove that the owner knew or reasonably should have known the dog would bite to have a viable claim. Instead, it is only necessary to demonstrate that (1) the dog attacked the victim, (2) the victim had a legal right to be in the place where the incident occurred, and (3) the dog was not provoked by the victim.
- Medical malpractice — Medical mistakes can result in serious harm to patients and are also a leading cause of death. Not all medical errors constitute malpractice, however. To have a valid medical malpractice claim, the victim must be able to prove that the medical care he or she received deviated from the appropriate standard of care — the level of care a reasonably skilled medical professional would have provided under the same circumstances.
- Workplace accidents — On-the-job injuries and occupational illnesses are covered under the Illinois workers’ compensation system, which provides wage replacement and medical benefits, as well as compensation for temporary and permanent disabilities. Because claims are often denied by insurance carriers or contested by employers, it takes an experienced workers’ compensation attorney to protect your rights if you have been injured in a workplace accident.
- Product liability — All manufacturers and distributors have a legal obligation to provide safe products to the public; however, hazardous and defective products (e.g. children’s toys, furniture, medication, electronic equipment, power tools, automobiles) frequently cause injuries and death. Our firm is highly experienced in handling product liability lawsuits in state and federal court.
- Catastrophic injuries — High-impact car accidents, construction accidents, and even slip and fall accidents in Chicago can result in catastrophic injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, severed limbs (amputation), and hearing or vision loss. We work to help victims of catastrophic injuries and their families obtain the compensation that will cover their future medical and financial needs.
- Wrongful Death — If you have lost a loved one due to someone’s negligent, reckless, or intentional conduct, you may be able to recover damages for your losses through a wrongful death lawsuit. No amount of money can replace a life, but you deserve justice for your family and compensation to secure your financial future.
How Vaziri Law LLC Can Help With Your Personal Injury Claim
When you become our client, we will listen to your concerns and handle all the details of your claim, including:
- Investigating the accident that caused your injuries
- Handling all communications with the insurance company and opposing counsel
- Negotiating a fair and reasonable settlement
- Fighting for your rights in court if your case proceeds to trial
Trust Vaziri Law to help you obtain the financial resources you need to recover and get back on your feet. Although no two personal injury claims are the same, you may be entitled to significant compensation, which includes economic and noneconomic damages:
- Economic damages cover lost wages, medical expenses (past and future), loss of earning capacity, property damage, and similar financial losses.
- Noneconomic damages are designed to compensate you for “intangible” losses, such as pain and suffering, physical disability, disfigurement, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life.
If the at-fault party’s conduct was particularly egregious or unlawful (e.g. driving under the influence), you may also be awarded punitive damages, which are intended to punish the responsible party’s misconduct and to deter others from engaging in similar behavior.
At Vaziri Law LLC, we know that being injured in any type of accident through no fault of your own can be an overwhelming physical, emotional, and financial burden. The best way to protect your rights and your well-being is to have the aggressive representation we provide.
Contact Vaziri Law About Your Chicago Personal Injury Case
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, we will stand by you every step of the way and fight for the compensation you need and deserve, whether through negotiation or litigation. Contact us today so we can start working on your claim.